In the Workplace of the Future technical expertise will be important, but certain soft skills will remain a constant prerequisite for all jobs in the future. Leadership ranks high among them.
According to hiring managers and Global recruiters, the most sought-after soft skills are:
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
In this workshop, we will tackle Leadership skills. We’ve all heard it before time and time again, “You can’t teach leadership.”
Our position is “Of course you can.”
- According to The Business Dictionary Leadership involves:
1) Establishing a clear vision
2) Sharing that vision with others so that they will follow willingly
3) Providing the information, knowledge, and methods to realize that vision
4) Coordinating and balancing the conflicting interests of all members and stakeholders.
All of the above can both be taught and learned.
Join us for a live workshop where we will discuss the single most powerful question a student today needs to ask themselves in order to lead the workplace of the future.
This workshop takes place on Sunday March 25, 2018 at 2PM EST/ 8PM (20:00) CEST/6PM (18:00) GMT
Sign up for the workshop here:
If you are unable to attend the live event, a video will be sent to you.
This is a virtual workshop that you join via your computer or mobile device. We will be using the Zoom platform to host the workshop. Please make sure you allow yourself 15 mins prior to the workshop start time if you have never used Zoom before.